Cube 3 3D Printer by 3D Systems
Preorders happening now, printer will ship in 2-4 weeks.
Unmatched speed, reliability, quality, and connectivity for all your 3D printing needs.
3D Printing. Real. Easy.
3D printing and you
Print what you use. Print what you wear. Print for your home. Print for those you love. Print for your life. Love what you make.
More color, limitless choice
Liven things up with more than 20 colors and dual-color jetted mashables. Mix and match dual-color and dual-materials. Cube printing with recyclable ABS and compostable PLA plastic has never been so limitless.
Convenience in the palm of your hand
Enjoy the freedom of mobile printing direct from the Cubify app for iOS, Android and Windows. Find new things to print in the curated brand collections or browse the Design Feed for inspiration to add to your shelf. Prep and print from your smartphone direct to Cube. Learn more.
Print fast, make more
Make time by saving time with quick set up, an intuitive color touchscreen UI for wireless and on the go printing that is 2X faster than other printers.
Print easier, print smarter
Getting there is easy with instant-load cartridges. Instant material loading is now easier than changing an ink cartridge. The new non-clog technology and moisture-lock cartridges ensure extended shelf life and total material usage, improving print quality and sustainability. The printer detects material type automatically based on the cartridge, eliminating the need to change print settings. The cartridges are easy to load and store while preserving the life and quality of the materials. Preloaded filament jets and an auto-leveling print pad for 70 micron high-resolution ensure beautiful, effortless prints every time.
Kid-safe for every home
Fun for everyone, certified-safe home printing invites children to explore their creativity at home, the library or the classroom. Cube is recommended for children 8+ and meets IEC Home Printer Certification 60953 (TUV).
Customize your print in two colors
Color your prints with paintbrush simplicity. Now you can paint custom designs on your prints using the crease angle two color selection feature. This amazing software feature allows you to paint on custom details to enhance your design. Add a face, give it stripes, all with incredible ease. Then print it on your Cube in two colors.
What's in the box?
Cube 3D printer + 2 cartridges (PLA neon green + PLA white) + 25 free design files
Weight & Dimensions
- Cube dimensions (with cartridge): 13.3" x 13.3" x 11" inches (deep) / 33.5 x 33.8 x 28 cm
- Cube weight (with cartridge): 17 lbs / 7.7 kg
- Box dimensions: 16 x 15 x 19 inches / 41 x 38 x 48 cm
- Box weight: 22 lbs / 10 kg
- Wireless: Print over WiFi with the Cubify app for Max OS X and Windows (supplied with the Cube)
- Wired: Transfer print files with the USB stick (supplied with the Cube)
- Mobile devices: Print direct with the Cubify app for iOS, Android and Windows (available soon for free download)
- Technology: Plastic Jet Printing (PJP)
- Print jets: Dual jets
- Maximum design size: 6 x 6 x 6 inches / 15.25 x 15.25 x 15.25 cm
- Material: Tough recyclable ABS plastic or compostable PLA plastic
- Layer thickness: 70 microns, fast mode: 200 microns
- Supports: Fully Automated, easy to peel off
- Dual cartridges: Each cartridge prints 13 to 14 mid-sized creations
- Description: Comes with software to create .CUBE files
- Print jets: Dual jets
- Windows requirements: Cube software runs on 32 and 64-bit Operating Systems:
- Windows XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 3
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 is required for ad-hoc WiFi Print Job submission - if not already installed, the Cube Software installer will automatically install the Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework
- Max OSX requirements: Cube software runs on Mac OSX 10.8
- Minimum hardware requirements:
- Processor: Multi-core processor - 2GHz or faster per core
- System RAM: 2 GB
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
90 days parts and labor