Fargo 3D Printing is looking for someone to help us fix 3D printers. Our Repairs Department is growing, so we are seeking someone with the right skills, but most importantly, the right positive attitude to work at an ever-changing small business start-up.
Fargo 3D Printing is a start-up founded in 2014 with a current focus on 3D printer parts, upgrades, repairs, and supplies. On a typical day, you will…
- Troubleshoot and repair many different brands of printers, including MakerBot, LulzBot, MakerGear, XYZPrinting, PrintrBot, FlashForge, Monoprice, Robo3D, and many more
- Keep your workplace clean and organized, because our quarters are tight and parts are small and easily lost. It’s your job to ensure printers get back to the customer properly re-assembled and in working order.
- Be committed to accurate and orderly records of your process for each repair.
- Have your input valued and heard. We always welcome to ideas and suggestions.
- Feel tempted to order Mexican from Mango’s for lunch (again), overhear at least one casual Star Wars reference a day, and have a great time at work.
- Possess a mechanical or technical aptitude, very general mechanical experience preferred.
- 3D printer knowledge/experience preferred, but not required.
- Electronics experience welcomed.
- Thorough troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50lbs.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new things quickly.
- Available at least 10 – 20 weekday hours/week.
This is a paid part-time position. You do not need to be a college student to apply.
Send your resume and a little about yourself to our team at email@example.com
This is an open job role with multiple positions open. There is no deadline for application, but once the positions are filled it may be some time before another position opens.