BIGTREETECH 2209 v1.2
Looking to get smoother and quieter prints? Look no further. The TMC2209 drivers are drop in drivers for most boards out there.
If you are using a BIGTREETECH motherboard such as the SKR 1.3 you can use UART mode just by plugging them in and enabling them in firmware. No need for soldering or wiring points on the board.
- Silent motor noise
- Sensorless Homing
- UART mode for driver control from your LCD screen
- CoolStep and StallGuard features (For more information you can go here)
- 1x TMC 2209 stepper driver.
- 1x heatsink
- 1x jumper cable
- 1x 2209 pinout diagram
- Product Name:TMC2209 V1.2
- Item type: Stepper Motor Driver
- Motor voltage:5.5…28V
- Logic voltage:3.3…5V
- Coil current: 2.8A Peak
- Interface: Step/DIR /UART
- Extra function: CoolStep and StallGuard
|Dimensions||1.25 × 1.50 × 1.25 in|