BIGTREETECH SKR E3 RRF V1.1 32Bit with Integrated TMC2209 UART
- Silent Printing
- 32 Bit Processor
- Integrated Wifi for RepRap
- Marlin 2.0, RepRap, or Klipper Firmware
Out of stock
Turn your machine into a silent reliable workhorse with a new motherboard!
Designed to be a direct drop in replacement for the Ender 3 series. Its one of the best upgrades for your machine.
- Silence your printer with the integrated TMC 2209 stepper drivers.
- Sensorless homing is enabled by the 2209 drivers with just one push on jumper! No more dealing with extra wires.
- UART mode is enabled to control of things like voltage from your LCD or touch screen. No need to use a multimeter and deal with dangerous AC current.
- Expansion is the name of the game.
- Plug and Play Touch screen compatibility
- Filament runout detection port
- Dedicated BLTouch Port
- Relay module port enabling power supply control with BTT Relay V1.2. Set your printer to shut off after you print finishes!
- Compatibility with BTT Direct UPS 24V V1.0 If your suffer from brown outs or power loss in your area this little bit of extra juice can save your prints.
- Turn your printer into an IDEX machine with BTT IDEX kit found on their website
- Run either RepRap Firmware or Marlin 2.0!
- Easy Firmware updating! Just put your bin file on the included microSD card and restart your printer.
- Dedicated Onboard EEPROM. No more problems with Z-Offsets or other settings not saving!
For a little bit more detail check out our item showcase here.
**Many features will need to be enabled in firmware** Ask us about it at Support@fargo3dprinting.com.
**Does NOT come with a MicroSD Card** You can reuse the one that came with your 3D Printer.
Appearance size: 100.75 * 70.25mm
Processor: 32bit ARM Cortex-M3 STM32F407VGT6
Power input: DC 12 / 24V
Logic voltage: 3.3V
Motor driver: UART mode of on board TMC2209
Motor drive interface: XM, YM, ZAM, ZBM, EM (Duel Z axis running off the same driver)
Temperature sensor interface: TH0,THB,2 channels 100K NTC (thermal resistance)
Display:2.4 inch TFT, 3.5 inch TFT, Ender3 original LCD12864 screen, Web Browser(If using RepRap), and any BIGTREETECH Display.
Firmware: Marlin 2.0, RepRap, or Klipper
PC communication interface: mini-USB-B, communication baud rate 115200