Micro Swiss Direct Drive Extruder for Creality CR-10 / Ender 3 Printers
$57.75 – $99.75
Micro Swiss Direct Drive Extruder is a drop-in system for CR10 / Ender Printers
- No modification required, simple plug and play
- No printed brackets or sandwiches
- Dual-drive train
- Hardened tool steel, CNC precision cut gears
- Adjustable filament grip
- Easy filament loading
- Short, highly constrained filament path
- Prints flexible filaments with high speed and accuracy
- Outstanding extrusion control
- Lightweight aluminum body
- CR-10 (Will NOT directly fit CR10 V2, V3)
- CR-10 MINI
- CR-20 Pro
- Ender 2
- Ender 3
- Ender 3 Pro
- Ender 3 V2 *Fits V2 with printable Fan Shroud or Stock Ender 3 Shroud and printed duct.
What’s included in the box?
- Stepper motor and roller wheels are NOT included
- 1 x Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend (If option selected)
- 1 x Main Extruder body
- 1 x Extruder Lever
- 1 x Spring Pin
- 1 x Spring
- 2 x Gears
- 1 x Knob
- 1 x Shoulder Pin
- 2 x M5 20mm Nylon Patch Bolts
- 1 x M5 30 Bolts
- 1 x M5 Nylon Lock Nut
- 1 x M5 Washer
- 1 x Extension Cable
- 3 x M3 Motor Mounting Screws
- 2 x M3 Bolts
- 2 x M3 Nuts
- 5 x Zip Ties
- 1 x Printed Bracket
- 1 x Beveled Capricorn Liner
Note: We notice a recent extruder stepper motor update on Creality machines. Before ordering this kit, please check your extruder stepper motor. If your extruder motor gear is pressed in, you will need to purchase a new stepper motor to be able to complete the installation.
Check out Micro Swiss’s website for links to video guides – Here!
After the installation, X and Y origins will be off the bed.
Adjustments procedure will depend on the type of firmware and the setup you are currently using, instructions below.
Chose the setup you have: