Why Fargo 3D Printing
Fargo 3D Printing is the midwest hub for everything related to 3D printing.
We can help you with:
- 3D printing consumables
- 3D printer service and repair
- Tips and tricks on how to 3D print well
- Custom 3D printing
- Purchasing a 3D printer for yourself, your business, or your school
We are locally owned and operated with over 5 years and thousands of hours of 3D printing experience: we are the local experts on everything 3D printing.
Our on-site training is the most popular way to get your printer up and running properly and promptly in your office or classroom. Contact us to learn more.
Why 3D Printing
- 3D printing allows you, the inventors, architects, engineers, and entrepreneurs to rapidly test ideas in days instead of months.
- Stay competitive in your market and ahead of the other firms while lowering operating costs.
- 3D printing lowers prototyping costs from $300 - $1,000 to $2 - $10 per part.
- Do multiple design iterations and test different ideas without risking the company bank account while still getting a durable, professional-looking part.
- With ABS and PLA materials, you can actually test different fits (ie. snap-fits, dove-tails, living hinges, clearance fits, etc.).
Teachers, students, and professors are capable of learning and teaching key engineering and science based topics easily by printing out learning aids.
- Instead of simply talking about how the foot is connected to the leg, teachers can physically show it and have it fully functional model.
- Students can print out and test their designs to see what changes they need to make to improve their design.
- Increase the learning aspect by trial and error.
- Gets the students actively thinking about what they’ve learned in the classroom.