Good Housekeeping 3D Printed Easter/Spring Cookie Cutters
These 3D printed cookie cutters are custom produced in Fargo, ND using food-safe NatureWorks Ingeo 3D850 plastic. This eco-friendly, corn-based plastic has been FDA approved for contact with food.
You can purchase cookie cutters by clicking on a product below and adding it to your cart!
Order Online (and save!)
To place your order and pay online, please click on the item below that you would like to purchase. Add it to your cart and then proceed to the checkout. There is no handling fee for online orders!
Order By Phone
If you would like to place your order by phone, you can do that! Please note that you will be charged a $2 handling fee for phone orders. We are available from 10am – 6pm CST. If call traffic is heavy, please leave a voicemail and we will call you back as soon as possible!
To order by phone, please call 1-866-326-3363
Your holiday dessert table could use a little more character — and these sheep, pig, bunny, and chick cookies will do the trick. Using these custom cookie cutters from Fargo 3D Printing, you can turn this classic vanilla sugar cookie dough into a variety of sugary-sweet animals. Once the cookies take shape, dress ’em up with with pastel frosting, sprinkles, and candies. Now, hop to making the cutest Easter cookies ever!
- 2 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 c. (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- Jordan almonds or mini candy eggs, for decorating
- In bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Using electric mixer, in a large bowl, beat butter and sugar on medium-low until combined, about 2 minutes. Mix in egg and vanilla. Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture just until incorporated.
- Divide dough in 2 and roll each portion between 2 sheets of parchment paper to 1/4 inch thick. Chill until firm, 30 minutes, in refrigerator or 15 minutes in freezer.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Line baking sheets with parchment. Use custom cutters to cut animals from cookie dough. Let sit at room temperature until pliable, then fold arms over Jordan almonds or mini candy eggs.
- Bake, rotating positions of baking sheets halfway through, until cookies are light golden brown around edges, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool on sheets for 5 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Decorate with icing, sugar, and sprinkles.