E3D V6 Plated Wear Resistant HeatBreak – 1.75mm/3mm
- E3D V6 Plated Wear Resistant HeatBreak – 1.75mm/3mm
- Great for Abrasive filaments
- E3D v6 Direct and Bowden HotEnds
This heat break is a direct replacement for use in E3D v6 hot ends.
- Thread size: M6x1
- Therad size on heatsink side (for 1.75mm): M7x1
- Stepped inside bore to improve PLA printing.
This tube is made from stainless steel and plated with TwinClad XT coating. TwinClad XT is a very low friction Electroless Nickel composite coating, often used in injection molding because of its release properties. This high lubricity plating will prevent clogging in the critical zone of hotend, where filament liquidizes. It is also very hard and corrosion-resistant. Great for high abrasion filaments like Carbon Fiber, Metal filled, Aluminates, etc.
Made in the USA by Micro Swiss