E3D V6 -> Volcano Upgrade Kit – Eruption Pack – 24v
Out of stock
The Volcano HotEnd is the solution to slow printing. Boasting 3x the volumetric flow rate of the standard V6, Volcano enables you to print bigger and stronger parts, faster. If you’ve got a printer with a large build volume then the Volcano HotEnd is a must-have.
The Volcano HotEnd maintains as much compatibility with the E3D ecosystem as possible. You can choose from a range of upgrades including temperature sensors and heater cartridges, as well as different nozzle materials and sizes for whatever use case you require.
Thanks to its larger melt zone, the Volcano HotEnd enables users to print thicker and wider tracks which results in dramatically reduced print times.
In addition to reduced print time, the thick tracks printed by Volcano have greater interlayer adhesion and bond to one another with improved strength. Parts printed are extremely strong, less brittle and feel much more sturdy than standard prints.
With the print volumes increasing and interest of larger 3D printed items such as furniture and automotive parts, comes a requirement to decrease the overall print time. The Volcano heater block was designed to make printing large parts more efficient by allowing the use of larger nozzle sizes and higher volumetric flow rates.
- 3x the volumetric flow rate of the V6 HotEnd
- E3D Eco system compatible
- Maximum printing temperature 285°C
- All metal heatbreak
– 1 x V6 Universal Fixing Kit
– 1 x Thermistor Cartridge
– 1 x 30W Heater Cartridge
– 1 x Extension Wire (for thermistor)
– 1 x Ziptie
– 1 x Volcano Heater Block
– 1 x 0.60 mm Brass Volcano Nozzle
– 1 x 0.80 mm Brass Volcano Nozzle
– 1 x 1.00 mm Brass Volcano Nozzle
– 1 x 1.20 mm Brass Volcano Nozzle
Eruption Pack Fixings
– 2 x M3x10 Socket Dome Screw (for securing heater cartridge)
– 1 x M3x3 Socket Dome Screw
– 1 x M3 Washer (for securing heater cartridge)
– 4 x Plastfast30 3.0 X 16 Screws (for securing fan)
– 2 x M3 Grub Screws (for securing thermistor)
– 1 x 1.5 mm Hex Wrench
– 1 x 2 mm Hex Wrench
|Dimensions||5.5 × 3.5 × 0.8 in|