Ender 3 CR-10 Precision Bed Springs 4 pk
- 4 Pack of Bed Springs
- Works with Ender 3 and Many Other Printers
- Print at Higher Speeds with Reduced Wobbling
- Higher tension springs means less leveling and more printing.
- 25mm long, with a 4mm ID and 8mm OD
Looking to upgrade your Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, or CR-10 but not sure where to start? Upgraded bed springs are a must for the Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, or CR-10 3D printer. This is an easy to install and cost-effective project.
The springs on your printer can determine quality and stability. These Ender 3 bed springs are firmer than the stock ones. Firmer springs allow you to print at higher speeds without having to worry about wobbling. Firmer springs also means your levels will keep longer compared to weaker springs. Springs are 25mm long, with a 4mm ID and 8mm OD.
When installing, be mindful of the back left spring where the wiring harness is. If done improperly, you could end up breaking the wires to the heated bed.
- Printing at higher temperatures? Try our Silicone Spacers. These Silicone spacers have nearly no change in size when subjected to temperature changes, unlike metal springs. Want to level your bed every few months rather than days? Try these.
- Ready to add on another project? Another essential item is a glass buildplate. Or check out other Ender 3 products.