- You cannot add "MakerBot Replicator 2 Ceramic Insulation Tape" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
X-Axis Belt for MakerBot Replicator 2/2X
- Official replacement for MakerBot Replicator 2 or 2X 3D printers
- GT2 single sided X-Axis Belt, 2mm pitch
- Ready to install, no splicing necessary
- X Axis Belt may be solution to extruder head skipping
- Made in the USA
16 in stock
This is an official replacement X-Axis Belt for the MakerBot Replicator 2 or the MakerBot Replicator 2X 3D printers.
The X Axis Belt drives the extruder assembly along the rods of the X axis. The belt may have become worn or broken entirely due to long-term wear or misaligned idler pulleys. This may cause your extruder head, and subsequently your prints, to skip.
This is a GT2 single sided belt, made from neoprene and reinforced with fiberglass cords. Dimensions are 6 millimeters (6mm) in width with a 2 millimeter (2mm) pitch and a total length of 848 millimeters (424 teeth x 2).
As an official replacement, this Replicator X-Axis belt is ready to install. This is a continuous belt and no splicing is necessary. Recommended tools for installation are a 5 millimeter hex key, a 2.5 millimeter hex key, and a small grease packet.
Click here for step-by-step installation instructions or watch the video below.